Monday, July 9, 2012

Blurp

   So there was this group of people, and this random topic, and then this one writer dude.  But that one writer dude just can’t seem to get together with the random topic in order to entertain the group of people.  He tries and tries, but that darn topic just doesn’t seem to want to cooperate, which would no doubt cause the group of people a great deal of sadness. 
   This, obviously, is NOT an analogy of my writing process for you on Mondays.  In no way is that anything like it.  I, of course, have absolutely no trouble writing up these blurps of randomness.  Hehe, cool, new word.  Blurp.  I should copy write that before someone steals it.  Ahem, anyway.  These little blurps (hehe) just come up to me during the week, tap me on the shoulder, and practically write themselves out.  All I have to do is hit the keys on the board.  Quite simple and very easy.  Isn’t it awesome?  I’ll bet you thought that first paragraph was what I actually did.  Eheh…
   Anyhows, blurpiness.  It’s kinda like a blurp, except nessly.  And if you don’t know what that means, man, you’re hopeless.  If you don’t know, you should probably stop reading now because I’m just going to continue discussing how dismal your future is looking.  And it’s pretty dismal.  Like, really super dismal.  It’s bad, let me just leave it at that.  Or really really bad, that works too.  World apocalypse style bad.  But don’t listen to me.  Listen to the colleges (if you’re a teenager) that are trying to get you to attend them.  If you go there, you’re future will be bright and sunny, you’ll have lots of friends, and the whole world will be your doorstep!  Or not.  It could be like one big rainstorm on your dreams!  If you listen to me that is.
   Oh, I seem to have gotten a little sidetracked.  What was I talking about again?  Oh yes, blurps!  Blurps are awesome.  So is blurpiness.  If you’re full of blurpiness, you are one awesome person.  If you’re studying blurptology, you are going to go far in this life.  In fact, if you have blurps in any part of your life, you’re just plain cool.  Because blurps are beyond awesome, now that I think about it.  They’re just so brilliantly amazing.  Pretty soon, the word “awesome” will become obsolete.  People will go around saying  stuff like “Dude!  That’s so blurp!”, “That movie was blurply epic”, and “You are the most blurp person ever!” just because they can (and because blurp is amazing).  So spread the blurp.  It’s worth it.
   Huh?  What does blurp mean?  Didn’t I tell you that already?  Oh…I didn’t?  Snap…guess I should’ve done that first.  Well, uh, blurp means, erm, blurp!  It’s got blurpiness written all over it.  It’s like one of those words where you don’t really know what it means, but you know exactly how it should be used, y’know?  Which just makes it all the better.
   Blurp forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment