Monday, July 16, 2012

Thursday 'n Friday

   Aw yeah!  Who else is incredibly excited and pumped for the super awesome thing that’s coming this Thursday?  Kewl beans!  Me too!  And do you know what that is?  Well, yeah, there’s Owen Tucker’s adventure, but do you know what other super awesome thing is coming this Thursday?  You don’t!?  Okay then, I’ll give you some clues.  It involves a dude who has this thing for bats (the animal, not the stick), he has a butler named Alfred, and he’s a billionaire.  Still can’t guess?  Ugh.  Fine then.  I’ll just tell you. 
It’s Batman!
   Ooooorah!  It’s gonna be epic.  Batman’s gonna run around, blowing stuff up and smashing people around.  Then he’s gonna get the crap beaten out of him, then he’s gonna beat the crap out of other people, then they’re gonna beat him up even worse, and there’s gonna be all that junk about him being the hero Gotham deserves but not the hero it needs, and then he’s gonna be all like “Because I’m Batman!” and it’s gonna be totally wicked! 
   Oh, and in case you’re now thinking “Wait, it doesn’t come out till Friday” all I have to say is, midnight showing!  IMAX.  Mhm, that’s how I roll.  Gonna see this thing end in style.  It’ll go kablewy and I’ll be like “ooooo”.  It’ll go kablam and I’ll be like “aaaaahhhh”.  And then when Batman DIES I’ll be like “OHSOB!”  This thing is gonna be so epically awesome they’re barely gonna be able to fit it into two and a half hours. 
   And then, not as awesome but still pretty awesome, there’s gonna be some English country dancing going on Friday night.  We gonna be swirlin’ and whirlin’ with the best of ‘em.  I’m gonna be all decked out in my florescent orange shorts and a shirt to match.  If nothing else it’ll be kinda hard to miss me and completely impossible to ignore me.  Oughta be interesting at the least.  Maybe they’ll play that song “Somebody That I Used to Know”.  Haha!  That’d be awesome.  I’ve recently gotten addicted to that song and as a result the rest of my family hates it.  I don’t really know why.  I mean, all I do is sing the thing in my fine tenor voice at all times of the days.  It’s like they’re getting a free concert or something, yet all they can say is “shut up!” or rather, the equivalent, just nicer.  Because we all love each other so much in this family.  It’s just a never ending lovefest.
   Oh wow.  I just realized how much I used “gonna” in the above paragraphs.  About fifty million times.  I should probably be more careful with my usage of that word.  Don’t worry though, I gonna be.
   Well now you’re all nice and up-to-date on what’s going on in my life.  Don’t you feel better for it?  I know I do.  The end of this week is going to be amazing.  And I hope that you, my good reader, have just as good of one.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to a midnight showing of movies, but haven't gotten the chance. XD Have fun, Mike!

    Also: have fun dancing! You oughta take pictures. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gonna be pretty darn :)

    ReplyDelete