Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello Again

   It’s me!  Michael, John Smith, Zachary Langferd, Tanner Erring, and I’d even use Owen Tucker if it wouldn’t upset him.  But it does, so I won’t.  For now, though, you can call me Smith, John Smith.  And as far as you know, I’m just your friendly neighborhood, and most definitely human, blogger.  There are most certainly no aliens after me for any reason whatsoever.  I had nothing at all to do with their planet not exploding.  Okay?  We clear on that?  All right, good.
   So, anyway, just thought I’d drop on by and say howdy.  It’s been a while.  I would’ve dropped by more often but Owen’s been completely hogging the spotlight, little bugger.  I mean you give a guy a little leeway and he thinks he can completely steal the show.  Well, Mister Tucker, you’re dead wrong!  I’m here now, and you’re just gonna have to deal with some changes.  I may not have me a story to tell, but I got some interesting tales to tell, you can be sure of that.  They may not make sense sometimes, a few might not be totally coherent, but they’re interesting.  I think.
   But I digress!  The point that I was trying to get to, before Owen’s selfishness derailed me, is that you’re stickin’ to Monday’s, boy!  Thursdays are mine now.  These awesome readers will have to put up with you at the beginning of their weeks, but don’t worry, folks, I’ll be here to refresh you.  Will real, down to earth type stuff.  None of those crazy, unrealistic shenanigans that he’s always going on about.  I’ll bet none of that junk is even real.  He’s probably just sitting in his room somewhere, door shut, curtains drawn, typing out whatever comes to mind in the moment and going with it liked he planned the whole thing.  Not to mention that it’s all true to life.  Yeah, right.  True to imagination is more like it. 
   Enough about him, though.  This ain’t his time.  His time was three days ago.  My time is now.  And I plan to make the most of it. So what do you want to talk about?  I haven’t done this in so long it’s kinda hazy how I went about it before.  But from what I do remember, it wasn’t the best of ways.  Kind of random and totally wacko if my recollection is good.  Not much better than Owen’s junk.  How’s ‘bout we switch it up a bit.  No more of that random stuff.  Random is overrated anyway.  It’s all seriousness around here now.  Serious business, that’s what I’m talking about.
   Oh okay, some randomness will remain.  What’s life without a bit of that stuff?  I’m sure I’ll get desperate somewhere along the line and give you a whole post of a bunch of stuff that seems to make sense at first, but then, when you actually think about it at all, it doesn’t.  However I am hoping that those will be rarities, so that they will be enjoyable in their moments.  Random has its place, a steady stream of it kills that place.  Quite dead too.
   Now I am afraid I must bid you adieu.  Your next post will be, unfortunately for you poor souls, from Owen, but I can’t cut him off completely or he’d scream bloody murder.  And that just wouldn’t be fun because you can get away with just anything on the internet these days.  Except for spelling errors.  Everybody’s just so eager to get you for those.
   Until next time, fare thee well.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, nothing like the personal stuffs. It just adds a great deal of bells and whistles and spinny things that go "WHHHIRR", so shiny and distracting to us, but every now and then it helps us turn our eyes away from the bigger things so we may appreciate the little things. INDEED a great blog Sir John langferd... Uh.. Zachary tucker... Micheal! :p

    ReplyDelete